1) BALCO LABS (6) - Balco Bounces back with high points for week 2, we seen just how dynamic Andre Johnson can be, and Sproles has been stepping in nicely, but the injury bug keeps biting, now with Barbarian Barber, Questionable for today's games. Still a very week bench and WR corps. Tough Matchup against the Peterphile will determine this teams GUSTO.
2) BACKYARD BRAWLERS (2) - Most points scored in the BAFF through 2 weeks, but 4 teams hot on your tail. You said last week I didn't talk about Roy Williams and Reggie Wayne enough last week in the rankings, well your duo combined for a fat 4 points this week. Stellar. Fat Frank had a career day, Greg Olsen not the top TE both you and I had expected. Still back to back week's well above 100 points speaks for itself. QB carousel will be the death of this team, as the reigns have been handed to Garrard for week 3. Tough Division matchup again the green bowlers this week. Undefeated season dreams will end this week.
3) KELSOS HELMET (3) - Once is begin to start the right guiys on my bench my team could be unstoppable. Brees continued to roll, get used to it. Braylon Edwards showed signs of life, but the Earl Bennet experience is no more. Has a dream matchup against the Jaloply of a team in Thurman In His Prime in week 3 and could be #1 in the Central Tuesday morning. WIll continue to stick with Ray Rice because we all know Willis is a fluke.
4) HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE (4) -
5) PETERPHILE (8) -
6) GREEN BOWL PACKERS (5)
7) HYDRO HUSKIES (8) -
8) A FIGHTING CHANCE (11)
9) FEAR AND LOATHING (1) -
10) RODGERS RAIDERS (12) -
11) TONIGHT THE RIOT (9) -
12) THURMAN IN HIS PRIME (10) -
Kelsos Helmet Rankings Of Power Week 2
Posted on: September 27, 2009 10:19 am
Category: Fantasy Football