- Duke..their demolition of Maryland sured up the top spot for me. Big game for the Blue Devils on Wednesday.
- Pittsburgh..After the UL Loss, Pitt has got back on track beating Syracuse and a rapidly improving West Virginia.
- UCONN ..Big win @ ND, they continue to look solid.
- Wake Forest..Wake and UNC are interchangeable but I put the deamon deacons ahead because they still have only lost 1 game.
- North Carolina ...took care of Clemson, as usual and now the Tar Heels will look to hit the road and get some more ACC wins.
- Oklahoma ...The Sooners are looking mighty good and they're a lock for the Big 12 Championship. Still undefeated in Big 12 play and they beat a pretty good Baylor team this last week.
- Louisville ..well Louisville is the hottest team in the country right now. A big win @ Syracuse comfirms that they're one of many forces to be reckoned with in the Big East.
- Michigan State ..They did lose to Northwestern but it was a bad week for most teams in the Big 10 so they don't drop too far.
- Marquette ..Easy Schedule but I still got to give them props. It'll be interesting to see how they go against better teams.
- Xavier ..The Musketeers are rolling and they had a good win @LSU this past week.
- Texas ..on second thought..the Lonhorns might be a bit high at #11..they play Baylor in a big game in Waco.
- Arizona State..James Harden is leading this team to success night in night out and I think they'll duke it out with UW for the Pac-10 crown.
- Syracuse : the Cuse have been playing some of the best teams in the BE and they haven't had a lot success..a loss at home to Louisville didn't help.
- Purdue ..The Boilermakers are coming along quite nicely and they beat Tubby Smith and Minnesota which is a good Big10 win.
- Clemson ..Once again Clemson was unsuccessful going to Chapel Hill but not to worry, they're still in a good position..a win over VA tech could help their status.
- St. Marys (Ca) ..whoever hasn't seem this team play needs to check them out because they're the real deal. Patty Mills is one of the best PG's in the Country.
- Washington ..The Huskies sit atop of the Pac-10 table and a win over UCLA puts puts a smile on UW fans faces.
- Illinois ..The Illini got two decent Big ten wins under their belt this past week with defeats of OSU and the Badgers.
- Gonzaga ..Zaga is rolling along nicely, having little trouble with most of their conference games so far..the big test will be St.Marys this Thursday.
- Memphis ..Memphis is leading the way in Conference USA just 3 losses and they are undefeated in conference play. They got a nice win over UT also this past week.
- UCLA ..they haven't looked overly impressive as they are only just getting over the line in some of their games. Losing to UW was a slap in the face.
- Kentucky ..Kentucky is suprising a lot of people with the way their playing at the moment. They lead SEC East and they picked up some SEC wins this past week.
- Butler ..very very good team in a low key conference. They should be strong come tourny time.
- California .. the lost to Oregon State at home was a bit embarassing but Cal is still in good shape to compete in the Pac-10.
- Villanova..they fought Uconn to the wire and they got a win against USF.
My CBB Top 25 for Week 11
Posted on: January 26, 2009 6:01 am