- Catcher - Brian McCann
- 1st Baseman - Adam LaRoche
- 2nd Baseman - Kelly Johnson
- Shortstop - Yunel Escobar
- 3rd Baseman - Chipper Jones
- Left-Fielder - Garret Anderson
- Center-Fielder - Nate McLouth
- Right-Fielder - Matt Diaz
- Center Fielder - Gregor Blanco
- Left Fielder/1st Baseman - Greg Norton
- 1st Baseman/Shortstop/3rd Baseman - Martin Prado
- Catcher - David Ross
- 3rd Baseman/Shortstop/2nd Baseman - Diory Hernandez
- Derek Lowe
- Javier Vazquez
- Jair Jurrjens
- Tommy Hanson
- Kenshin Kawakami
- Mike Gonzalez (Closer)
- Rafael Soriano (Set-Up Man)
- Peter Moylan
- Buddy Carlyle
- Eric O'Flaherty
- Manny Acosta
- Boone Logan
- Kris Medlen
1) Jason Heyward, OF, Grade A-: A personal favorite, though he actually hit fewer homers than expected. Broad base of skills.
2) Frederick Freeman, 1B, Grade B+: Debating whether or not to move him up to A-. Not as broad a skill base as Heyward, but power and youth stand out.
3) Thomas Hanson, RHP, Grade B+: Looks good to me, though will need some Triple-A to put on the finishing touches. Number Two starter ceiling.
4) Jordan Schafer, OF, Grade B+: I should have put him on the Rotowire Top 100 list. Will be in the 50/50 for the book. Power, speed, defense, OBP, and played well without the juice.
5) Cole Rohrbough, LHP, Grade B: Excellent ceiling. I cannot prove why objectively, but I worry a bit about his arm. Needs sharper command too.
6) Craig Kimbrel, RHP, Grade B: I hesitate to grade relief prospects this highly, but I can’t ignore his early dominance.
7) Kris Medlen, RHP, Grade B-: Am I overrating him? Looks like he could be a really good swingman.
8) Jeff Locke, LHP, Grade B-: I’ve liked him since he was in high school. Like Rohrbough, worry some about injuries.
9) Randall Delgado, RHP, Grade B-: Needs better command, but a high ceiling guy.
10) Brett DeVall, LHP, Grade B-: A long way away, but a high ceiling.