Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- According to ESPN.com's Adam Schefter, Tim Tebow has won the No. 2 QB spot in Denver behind Kyle Orton. He also will have a package of plays to run today in Jacksonville.
-The Akron Beacon Journal came up with 20 questions about the Browns this year. The most important one in my eyes: How well will QB Jake Delhomme fit in with the offense?
- It’s unclear if Kansas City rookie Dexter McCluster will play in Monday’s season opener against San Diego. He practiced in front of the media Saturday, but the team listed him as doubtful with an unspecified illness.
- Each of the Raiders top-three picks (LB Rolando McClain, DE Lamarr Houston, and C Jared Veldheer) of the 2010 NFL Draft will start today against the Titans.
- A nice column by the St. Louis Post-Dispatch’s Bryan Burwell on Rams starting QB Sam Bradford. Burwell writes that Bradford is ready for the job.
-Steelers WR Hines Ward isn’t done talking about QB Ben Roethlisberger quite yet. Ward, who has been a critic of Roethlisberger in the past but has publicly lent support during Roethlisberger’s latest off-field troubles, said his teammates are the ones suffering through the QB’s four-game suspension.
- The Texans will have a chance to improve upon their 1-15 alltime record against the Colts when they play host to Indianapolis today. “We’re tired of losing ,” SS Bernard Pollard said. “It’s to the point now where it has to hurt.”
- Jaguars WR Jarett Dillard’s season is over before it began. Jacksonville placed him on the IR list Saturday. He missed most of training camp with a foot injury.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .