Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- Terrell Suggs has mentioned how little he likes the favoritism that he believes is shown to Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. But that has nothing to do with his recent comments that Drew Brees is the best quarterback in the NFL. Actually, wait, maybe it does. "Well, in my eyes he’s better," Suggs said, via Aaron Wilson at the National Football Post. "Maybe it could be my personal vendetta against the other guys, but he’s definitely one of the premier quarterbacks in this league, and he’s got the numbers to prove it. And not only that, he’s got the hardware to prove it.”
- We talking about practice? Why yes, yes we are talking about practice. Specifically, Redskins practice which, according to Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post, was held at Lifetime Fitness. Which is like Gold's Gym, I think. Or maybe not exactly. But the point is that the Redskins, an NFL team, somehow ended up practicing
- DO NOT MOCK Jason Witten'S BALD SPOT, Stephen McGee. Of course, Witten could have just turned to McGee and pointed out that his dream job was "Goo Goo Dolls lead singer" and that little argument would have ended pretty quickly.
- The Maddow Show reenacts "Tripgate." But the best part is that I get to give a hat tip to Doug Farrar's mom.
- Wanna see the creepiest Christmas card of all-time? Yes, it does belong to the Kardashians.
- Don Banks is banging out a redux of the 2010 NFL Draft. Early? Sure. But these are always fun. Plus, Colt McCoy in the top 10? Who didn't see THAT coming?
- DeSean Jackson defends his end zone celebration against the Cowboys. If you would like to see yours truly reenact that same end zone celebration, click on this link.
- Percy Harvin returned to practice Thursday. Unfortunately, when he got there, he found out he was catching balls from Joe Webb. I'd probably fire up the migraine machine again.
- page/DEN">Broncos)">According to Lindsay Jones of the Denver Post, the Broncos still plan on starting Kyle Orton Sunday. He just can't practice because of "sore ribs." Which is obviously code for "desperate excuse to start Tim Tebow."