Hot Routes 12.25.10: Christmas edition
Posted on: December 25, 2010 3:01 pm
Edited on: December 25, 2010 3:03 pm
Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- After missing practice Wednesday with flu-like symptoms, Patriots QB Tom Brady said the absence hasn’t affected his preparation for Sunday’s game vs. the Bills.
- An interesting column here by the L.A. Times’ Sam Farmer, via the Baltimore Sun, which discusses the effectiveness of players-only meetings. They might not be quite as helpful as you would imagine.
- Newsflash! It’s going to be cold in Cincinnati this weekend. The Chargers will simply have to adjust.
- Don’t go uttering the word “playoffs” if you happen to find yourself in Chiefs headquarters. That word has officially been banned.
- The spirit of gift-giving lives inside the Dolphins locker room.
- Redskins DE Kedric Golston is done for the season because of elbow and groin injuries. Golston is kind of like a poor man’s Albert Haynesworth (compared to Haynesworth, though, we’re all poor men), except that Golston actually plays hard and plays well for his team. So, maybe Albert Haynesworth should be reclassified as a poor man’s Kedric Golston.
- A cool story about Colts coach Jim Caldwell and Raiders owner Al Davis and about the kindness of the latter to the former.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .