Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL) .
- In case you didn't read it, Jason Whitlock of FOX Sports called Todd Haley "the biggest fraud in football." Well, "quite possibly the biggest fraud in football" anyway. That's a bold statement from a guy who knows KC pretty well.
- Jerome Solomon of the Houston Chronicle wonders if Wade Phillips actually IS the guy that the Texans should hire for defensive coordinator, offering up the suggestion of Mike Trgovac instead.
- Did Charlie Weis really try and get Notre Dame to hire Will Muschamp and retain Weis as an offensive coordinator instead of firing him ? If so, that's crazy fascinating.
- Mike Smith is apparently a big Allman Brothers fan . I have no idea why, but I find that to be strangely fantastic.
- The Ravens are using a Lou Holtz motto (no, not "Sufferin Suckatash!") to help guide them through the playoffs. WIN.
- Darren Rovell breaks down Harbaugh's decision (college or pro) from a biz perspective .
- Warren Moon wants to know who's mentoring Vince Young. Come to think of it, that's a pretty good question.