Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- If football fanatics like Ron Jaworski and Jon Gruden think a football game is running a bit long, chances are it’s taking forever. Check out this video from the Orange Bowl when the MNF team discuss how long the game took.
- Eagles coach Andy Reid said Michael Vick’s quad muscle is OK and that he shouldn’t be limited at practice this week.
- Looks like some of the Jets players are going to need a refresher course on the NFL playoff overtime rules system.
- If you thought the Redskins would be dying just to get rid of Albert Haynesworth and would cut him loose the first chance they got this offseason, you’re not exactly correct. It sounds like Washington isn’t going to do that at all.
- Steelers DE Aaron Smith returned to Pittsburgh practice Tuesday for the first time since partially tearing his left triceps Oct. 24. Still, there’s no timetable for his return, and he probably wouldn’t be back for the Steelers playoff opener Jan. 15.
- Here’s an interesting breakdown of Rams QB Sam Bradford’s passing chart from this season. Apparently, of his 590 throws, about 75 percent of them were less than 10 yards.
- It sounds like Giants coach Tom Coughlin doesn’t hate the media quite as much as he used to hate us. With an appearance by CBSSports.com’s own Pete Prisco.
- Matt Millen feels good for John Elway. And he has some advice for how to navigate the world of an NFL team’s front office.
- How brutal is this? UFL players, according to Pro Football Talk, are still waiting to receive their final paycheck of the year. If you’ll recall the UFL championship game was played at the end of November.
- Packers LB Desmond Bishop gets a nice pay raise after filling in for the injured Nick Barnett this season.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .