Posted by Josh Katzowitz and Will Brinson
- Hey, you. Yeah, you. Not impressed with the job Tom Coughlin did this season? Think he should have been fired despite the Giants 10-6 record? Yeah? Well, you can kiss his ass, then. You all can line up and kiss his ass.
- Now that Titans owner Bud Adams has sent Vince Young packing, it seems a pretty good bet that Jeff Fisher will return as coach for another season.
- A review of some of the comments made recently by Bengals RB Cedric Benson about offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski.
- John Elway has joined Twitter. Hopefully, he won't be as psychedelic and, well, weird as Jim Irsay).
- Aaron Maybin has been a disaster since the Bills picked him 11th overall in the 2009 Draft. And he might not be with the Bills very much longer.
- So, what about all that talk about Jon Gruden potentially coaching the 49ers? Suddenly, it’s disappeared.
- If you like the dad from the “Wonder Years" and you love inspirational speeches (and New York accents), check out the video, featuring Dan Lauria.
- Mike Mularkey has decided not to interview for the Broncos head coaching job at this point, though he still will interview with the Browns. He wants to keep focused apparently on the Falcons playoff run.
- You think paying to watch the NFL in person is expensive, right? ESPN feels your pain.
- Yahoo!’s Mike Silver likes the 49ers move to hire GM Trent Baalke.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .