Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- Saints FB Heath Evans had some rather unflattering words to say about new Dolphins offensive coordinator Brian Daboll. Hey, at least Evans doesn’t think Daboll is a bad person.
- Another reason for the Chargers fans to be worried about the future of their franchise. People in L.A. say they can build a stadium that won’t burden the taxpayers. That’s something Gov. Jerry Brown would love to talk about.
- Eric Mangini’s next coaching stop could be as Tennessee's defensive coordinator.
- Although he’s been known to be a pass-happy coach, new Rams coordinator Josh McDaniels said he wants St. Louis’ offense to be balanced. Considering RB Steven Jackson still plays for the team, that’s probably a good idea. With Denver last season, the Broncos threw the ball on more than 64 percent of their offensive snaps.
- Could we ever see the NFL in Toronto? I vote yes – Toronto is a fabulous town. You know who else votes yes? Toronto mayor Rob Ford.
- The Vikings have signed Canadian Football League WR Emmanuel Arceneaux of the B.C. Lions. In two seasons playing in the CFL, he’s combined for 130 receptions for 1,972 yards and 12 touchdowns.
- Apparently, everything is OK with the turf at Soldier Field.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .