Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- A nice story here by the Kansas City Star’s Kent Babb about Chiefs equipment manager Mike Davidson who, after working for the club for the past three decades, is retiring from his job.
- Super Bowl winning QB Doug Williams was inducted into the Black College Hall of Fame on Saturday night. Which begs the question: so, just how long has Williams been a black quarterback?
- Falcons WR Roddy White was all over Twitter the other day complaining that the labor dispute has become known as millionaires fighting with billionaires. White’s point was that it’s not an accurate statement, and here’s a New York Daily News piece that explains why White might be exactly right.
- CBSSports.com’s own Clark Judge doesn’t think the Jets will make the playoffs next year. Or, for that matter, the Steelers.
- LB Rashad Jeanty signed a contract with the Eagles today. He’s a good dude and a pretty good player as well, so bully for him.
- I talked about this a few days ago, but here’s another article highlighting NFL assistants who could lose their jobs if the owners lock out the players.
- The aerial shots of Saints coach Sean Payton’s new spread in Dallas are pretty darn sweet.
- Newly-released S Bob Sanders has a relationship with Vikings coach Leslie Frazier, and it’s led to speculation that Sanders could end up in Minnesota.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .