Posted by Andy Benoit
- Roddy White is hoping Aqib Talib will be on the field in 2011 because Talib “brings the animal” out of White.
- ESPN’s Tim Graham wrote an excellent piece on how having more former players on the coaching staff will impact the Miami Dolphins in 2011.
- The Arizona Cardinals players do not have any informal team workouts planned.
- The Bills are having Alabama defensive lineman Marcel Dareus and Purdue defensive end/outside linebacker Ryan Kerrigan in for a visit.
- Matt Mosley of Fox Sports Southwest thinks Ray Sherman’s close relationship with Dez Bryant may have led to the receiver coach’s dismissal from the Cowboys organization.
- Dhani Jones has applied to be the voice of the Aflac duck. (Longtime voice Gilbert Godfrey was fired for incentive tweets about the Japan earthquake.)
- Jon Morris was selected to the Patriots Hall of Fame.
- Nick Barnett finds himself in limbo during this lockout. (Isn’t that what everybody’s in?)
- Albert Haynesworth’s court date for road rage was delayed until May 26. Hopefully that won’t upset the big guy.
- Titans quarterback Rusty Smith said it: “Coaching staff knows what I can do.” (That’s the problem.)
- Devin McCourty is moonlighting as an East Bay model. (Think Jason McCourty might be jealous?)
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed