Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- Ravens WR Derrick Mason said on the radio that commissioner Roger Goodell is a joke. This was in response to Goodell's insistence for blood-testing for HGH. Oh boy.
- The long-time team photographer for the Chiefs, Hank Young, has filed a federal lawsuit alleging the team has misused some of his photos. Young, for the record, no longer works for the Chiefs.
- Somebody smacked the hell out of the fence in front of Donovan McNabb’s Washington-area home, knocking it down. The driver managed to get away, making it a hit-and-run accident. I feel there’s a joke in there somewhere, but I can’t seem to find it.
- A nice little feature on the judge who will oversee that preliminary injunction hearing today – Susan Nelson.
- Jaguars QB David Garrard knows that, at some point, Jacksonville is going to draft a QB. And he’s cool with that. Said Garrard: "I know I'm the starting quarterback for this team, so I'm going to continue to go out and prepare like that and work my butt off to make sure this team, this city wins a championship."
- Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew is ahead of schedule in his rehab after knee surgery in January. He’s already able to run a month ahead of schedule.
- Packers RB Ryan Grant is feeling fine, thank you very much. In fact, he said he could play right now (you know, if there wasn’t a lockout going on and it was actually football season).
- The trial between San Diego Padres outfielder Brian Giles and his former girlfriend has gotten a bit nasty. Chargers G Kris Dielman was called to testify Tuesday, and he said the ex-girlfriend threatened to sue him after he accidently gave her a bloody nose a few years ago.
- The man accused of murdering Redskins CB Sean Taylor wants the media barred from his trial. A Miami judge has set a hearing for today.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .