Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- Seems like everything is OK with Alabama WR Julio Jones’ foot after a re-check in Indianapolis. He still put on one of the most impressive performances at the NFL combine, considering he was performing on a fractured foot.
- Apparently, Cam Newton is the type of player that teams hope other teams draft. Some squads don’t want Newton falling into their lap. Also within this report, Da’Quan Bowers had a productive meeting with the Bills, and Buffalo’s doctors cleared him.
- Sounds like, just like many other teams, the Cowboys players are going to hold unsupervised offseason workouts assuming the lockout continues. However, there’s some sort of pact between the players that they’re not going to publicize the workouts. Oooh, mysterious!
- Why interior linemen (offensively and defensively) might become more important than those on the ends of the lines.
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger and offensive coordinator Bruce Arians wanted to pass the ball more often last year. Yet, the owner wants the team to run the ball more. I wonder to whom coach Mike Tomlin listens.
- A judge in Ohio has set former Ohio State QB Art Schlichter’s bond at $1 million.
- Ravens LB Terrell Suggs is working hard for Team Sizzle Worldwide, the independent film company he owns and operates.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .