Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- CBSSports.com’s own Mike Freeman, who’s been breaking news like crazy lately, writes that the NFL is trying to sabotage the NFLPA’s draft week events.
- Will already told you about the arrest of Titans WR Kenny Britt. Now, Britt has been charged with three counts (including eluding an officer, a felony), and his court date is set for April 19.
- Following in the footsteps of Ravens S Tom Zbikowski, Vikings DE Ray Edwards has signed for two pro boxing matches. Unlike Zbikowski, who had an impressive amateur career, Edwards only has taken up boxing recently.
- Sounds like Cam Newton had a nice meeting in Cincinnati on Tuesday. And it sounds like the Bengals are serious about potentially drafting a QB in the first round.
- Although Peyton Manning has been awfully quiet about the birth of his twins, the Indy Star did some digging and found out they actually exist. So, an official Mazel Tov to the Manning family.
- 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh asked an interesting question of QB Alex Smith: does he have baby deer skin or skin like an armadillo? He thinks the latter. I’m not sure I even knew armadillos have skin. I thought they had scales.
- Buccaneers DT Gerald McCoy took a trip to Uganda and Rwanda, and he came out of it a transformed man.
- Even with Packers TE Jermichael Finley set to return after a season-ending injury, Green Bay could be looking for a tight end in the upcoming draft.
- If an incoming rookie asks Jaguars RB Maurice Jones-Drew if he should attend the NFL draft and walk across the stage to shake commissioner Roger Goodell’s hand, Jones-Drew will tell him, “Hell yes you should!” Or something along those lines.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .