Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- So, Ravens LB Terrell Suggs enjoys listening to the music of Celene Dion, huh? Hmm, OK. At least, I assume he meant that when he said, “I’m still banging Celene Dion out of my locker.”
- Good lord, could Michael Strahan really have a good chance of replacing Regis Philbin on the Regis and Kelly Ripa show?
- The Cowboys players and coaches hung out together Sunday night, but don’t worry. Nobody was breaking any lockout rules. Instead, they were attending a long-standing charity event – which is A-OK by the NFL. “We’ll talk about the bread and water,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said.
- Sounds like the area around Lambeau Field is ripe for development. Interesting stuff.
- A Twitter war broke out between NFL spokesman Greg Aiello and a Texans blogger/fan. Spoiler: Aiello doesn’t come off looking so good here.
- If the Seahawks take QB Jake Locker in the draft, current Seattle QB Matt Hasselbeck certainly wouldn’t mind serving as his mentor.
- If Alabama DT Marcell Dareus is picked by the Browns, one of the first things he’ll do is call on Cleveland QB Colt McCoy and tell him he didn’t mean to hurt him when he knocked McCoy out of the 2009 BCS title game.
- This doesn’t really have anything to do with the NFL, but it’s a cautionary tale about the power of Twitter.