Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- BREAKING NEWS: Bill Belichick is willing to trade draft picks. Shocking, I know, right? Actually, Belichick was responding to the fact that everyone thinks they'll be trading. They probably will, because that's what they do, but for whatever reason, it's just assumed that everyone can have their pile of picks if they give something else up. Maybe the Pats actually want to nail some early-round picks this time.
- Our own Mike Freeman hopped on Pro Football Talk Live! (it is Live! and not Live, right?) with Mike Florio to talk about the labor situation, the draft and Jon Gruden. I think Florio's a decent enough looking fella, but I prefer to take him in the ear. Er, wait -- you can listen here and watch here.
- John Fox, the new coach of the Denver Broncos, is apparently quite high on Von Miller. As he should be. Smokescreen? WHO KNOWS.
- Why is Andy Dalton -- who's gotten visits from the Colts, the Patriots and the Saints! -- so freaking hot right now? Peter King of Sports Illustrated explains.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM Mark Dominik got an extension from his employer. But that doesn't mean Raheem Morris is guaranteed to get one -- in fact, it appears the team would rather wait until after the 2011 season to try and ink the coach to a long-term deal.
- This isn't NFL-related at all, but a crazed otter is attacking people in Europe and the picture of him chasing "farmer Joe" is too amazing not to link.
- Mike Tanier of Football Outsiders believes that the lockout helps the Packers in their hope to repeat this year.
- Kenny Britt's case has been referred to the prosecutor's office. That means it could be a while before we get any resolution.