Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- Chad Ochocinco is going to try to ride a bull for eight seconds this weekend at a Professional Bull Riders event. Um, good luck with that.
- Could women actually play in the NFL? The answer might surprise you.
- Just what we need: another reality show featuring an NFL player doing, I don’t know, every-day stuff that none of us should actually care about. Jets CB Darrelle Revis – coming off his well-regarded Hard Knocks performances – wants to make it happen.
- Although Houston’s Brian Cushing will be moved to inside linebacker in Wade Phillips’ new 3-4 scheme, Phillips said Cushing will spend plenty of time rushing the quarterback. Which is good for the Texans, because he’s pretty good at that.
- Jeff Duncan for the New Orleans Times Picayune thinks that Reggie Bush is acting like a man who doesn’t want to stay in town.
- Apparently, 19 percent of people surveyed said they would be less likely to watch the NFL if the season is delayed. That doesn’t seem like a huge percentage, but still, that would be a ton of people who would abandon the bandwagon. That’s if you believe them, of course.
- Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron will continue to call plays from the sideline. You know, just in case you were wondering.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed.