Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- Jeff Legwold of the Denver Post writes in his mailbag today that, should DeAngelo Williams become a free agent, the Broncos would be quite interested in pursuing him. John Fox is a fan of Williams, in case you didn't know.
- Eli Manning says he'd be cool with Plaxico Burress coming back to the Giants. But, honestly, his quotes kind of sound like lip service.
- Bill Belichick was named "fan of the game" at the recent Boston Bruins game. So he's got that going for him.
- Mike Tanier of Football Outsiders put together 10 terrible trades. Here are the two consolation prizes (click through to Insider for the first 10).
- Julio Jones has made his way to the not-actually-team-sanctioned Falcons workouts, but he's taking it slow on account of his foot.
- This is only NFL related in that the NBA and NBAPA are getting ready to put their legal fisticuffs on. Just like football!
- Nearly 40 Redskins players (including 10 rookies) showed up for player-organized workouts Tuesday. Shockingly, none of them were named Albert Haynesworth.
- Not to be outdone (or wait, actually, they were slightly outdone) were the Raiders, who had 34 players show up for their workouts in Georgia.