Posted by Ryan Wilson
- In case you missed it, the latest edition of the Eye on Football podcast. We talk the latest labor news, Terrell Owens and Tiki Barber, and the upcoming free agency free-for-all.
- Dolphins running back Ricky Williams would like you all to forget the not-so-nice things he said about Tony Sparano after the season.
- First the Bills get new uniforms and now Hall of Fame quarterback Jim Kelly says that the team was wise to pass on a QB early in the April draft. Turns out, Kelly thinks incumbent Ryan Fitzpatrick is more than capable.
- The Bengals haven't officially parted ways with Chad Ochocinco but the Cincinnati Enquirer's Paul Daugherty has already written his "How will Chad be remembered" column.
- How old is the Steelers starting lineup compared to the rest of the league? Steelers Lounge investigates.
- This ain't Matt Millen's Detroit Lions. Free agent wide receiver Donte' Stallworth tweeted that he'd like to sign with the Lions this summer.
- Michael Crabtree might not know who the 49ers' starting quarterback is, but Vernon Davis praised Alex Smith's leadership during the player-organized practices. It's not much, but it's something.
- This should come as no surprise, but Tarvaris Jackson doesn't feel like he "was really welcome" in Minnesota "since Day 1." Clearly, this is Brett Favre's fault.