Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- A day after Ben Roethlisberger got married, Bears QB Jay Cutler will not be doing the same. According to People, Cutler called off his engagement with reality TV star Kristin Cavallari. "She got dumped," says a magazine source. "She's absolutely devastated. She can't believe this is happening."
- What will the Jets’ plans for free agency say about QB Mark Sanchez? Do they feel he needs big-time players around him in order for him to succeed?
- NFL.com’s Gil Brandt isn’t completely impressed by this class of undrafted free agents’ ability to make an immediate impact.
- Could DE Jason Taylor return to the Dolphins for one more go-around? According to the South Florida Sun Sentinel, it’s a possibility. “No ships have sailed, no bridges have been burned,” Taylor said.
- It sounds like 49ers LB Manny Lawson is preparing himself to move on from San Francisco. One reason why? San Francisco’s first-round pick, Aldon Smith, is described by at least one person as very similar to Lawson. Except, you know, Smith is younger.
- Are we overvaluing the free agency impact of Raiders CB Nnamdi Asomugha? The National Football Post’s Dan Pompei thinks we are.
- Ravens S Ed Reed thinks Steelers WR Hines Ward is a dirty player. In fact, Reed says he’s actually told that to Ward’s face.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed.