There are two weeks left in the regular season. The four months have flown by but there's plenty to be decided over the final fortnight. Which is why we call on Andy Benoit, our in-house Xs and Os guru, to break it all down.
Some of the highlights from his weekly visit to the show:
- Should both Patriots tight ends make the Pro Bowl?
- Can Reggie Bush can run wild again in Week 16?
- Why should Kevin Kolb be the Cardinals' starter in 2012?
- Does John Elway really support Tim Tebow?
- Are Chargers a capable playoff team?
- Related: can San Diego beat Detrot this week (if not, ignore the previous bullet point)?
- Related, part II: Are the Eagles a capable playoff team?
- Why are the Giants flapping their gums ahead of their matchup with the Jets?
- Should the Packers be worried?
Did we mention that you should subscribe to the podcast via iTunes?
If you can't listen to the podcast below, download it here. And if you'd like to keep working while listening in your browser, pop that puppy out in a new tab here.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnNFL on Twitter, subscribe to our NFL newsletter, and while you're at it, add our RSS Feed.