|Is Peyton done in Indy? And if so, where where he land in 2012? (Getty Images)|
By Will Brinson & Ryan Wilson
On the latest Pick-6 Podcast...
It's the second biggest storyline of the week: where will Peyton Manning play in 2012? That would've been a silly question six months ago but much less so now. The Colts have the first-overall pick in the April draft, owner Jim Irsay has cleaned house, and Manning admitted recently that he had no idea about his future.
Assuming the Manning era is over in Indianapolis, where his NFL career began in 1998, where might he end up? You'll have to listen to find out.
Other quarterback-related topics on the show:
- What should the Ravens do with Joe Flacco -- extend him this offseason or let him play out the final year of his rookie deal?
- And what about Ravens offensive coordinator Cam Cameron -- should he stay or go?
- With Alex Smith fresh off a 13-3 season in San Francisco, should the 49ers bring him back, and if so, for how long (they drafted Colin Kaepernick in the second round of the 2011 draft)?
- Which names top the list of soon-to-be free-agent wide receivers?
- And finally, a look ahead to the storylines and matchups for Super Bowl XLVI.
(Did we mention that you should subscribe to the podcast via iTunes? And if you can't listen to the podcast below, download it here. And if you'd like to keep working while listening in your browser, pop that puppy out in a new tab here.)
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnNFL on Twitter, subscribe to our NFL newsletter, and while you're at it, add our RSS Feed.