Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- According to the Believe in Heroes web site, Titans coach Jeff Fisher and the rest of his traveling party have reached the summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro. Which is pretty awesome.
- Is it possible that Donovan McNabb could sign with the Ravens as Joe Flacco’s backup QB? It doesn’t seem likely, but I suppose it’s not out of the realm of possibilities.
- Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck didn’t receive a playbook from his team during the brief period the lockout was lifted. Doesn’t matter, though. He found a way to procure one anyway.
- The Minnesota legislature isn’t interested in helping the Vikings build a new stadium until it gets a handle on the state’s $5.1 billion budget deficit.
- Now, everybody in the Raiders organization becomes a salesman/saleswoman. And that means you, new defensive coordinator Chuck Bresnahan. (“So, how many season tickets can I put you down for, lady?”)
- If you buy Jaguars season tickets, the franchise is willing to reward you for your faith. By giving you “Teal Deals” books with more than $3,000 worth of gift certificates for local businesses.
- In the midst of this chat, NFL.com’s Gil Brandt said he thinks Alex Smith will end the season as the 49ers QB and that the Saints pick of Mark Ingram could be the steal of the draft.
- Here are a few possibilities of where Bengals WR Chad Ochocinco could catch passes next year. I suppose it depends on if there are any good bull-riding opportunities in those cities.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed.