Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- BlackBookMag has a superb and (potentially NSFW because of language) story about Bill Murray at the Chicago Bears NFC Championship game last Sunday. Basically, a Packers fan in Chicago was cheering for his team really loudly and got shoved in the back. He turned around to find Murray cackling at him and later saying some awkward stuff. It's par for the course for Murray, but thankfully there's picture proof.
- Darren Rovell points out that Brett Keisel of the Pittsburgh Steelers (and owner of the best beard in sports, and maybe the world) is slinging some pretty fantastic shirts over at "FearKeisel.com."
- Doug Farrar of Yahoo! Sports has the South All-Stars and North All-Stars from the week of practice at the Senior Bowl.
- Unfortunately for the Chargers, there was only one option for "this day in Chargers history." Because it's a bad one.
- Pittsburgh showed up quite nicely to show the Steelers off to the Super Bowl.
- The Fifth Down Blog at The New York Times has a nice little Q & A with Nevada QB Colin Kapernick, whose stock's been skyrocking the last couple of days.
- Speaking of Super Bowl parties, the Packers will have theirs at Lambeau Field on February 8. If they win.