Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- So, as it turns out, the bookies aren't so smart after all. Okay, they're smart, but they're not perfect -- having Green Bay as a 2.5-poing favorite (or 3-point fave at kickoff depending on where you went) ended up torching them, as America laid tons of money on the Packers. At one point, Jay Rood, the guy runs the MGM's sportsbook, took a call from his boss who asked "What's the worst-case scenario?" Rood answered: "It's happening."
- The Onion's solution to solving the Super Bowl halftime woes? A murder-mystery, natch.
- Fergie weighed in on Christina Aguilera's singing of the Anthem. Which is must-read analysis because the Black Eyed Peas were SOOOOO AWEZUM at halftime. /sarcasm
- Glenn Beck doesn't think that the "sports players" in last night's "sports game" were patriotic enough when it came to listening to the National Anthem. This was right after he mocked the National Anthem.
- The Sports Pickle has the NFL's Facebook page from last night. Had me at "Ears."
- Cam Newton apparently wants to work Brett Favre as a mentor. Because he loves to retire? Or send text messages?
- Aguilera was at least good enough to warrant the Syracuse Crunch inviting her to sing the Anthem for them. Yes, I think they're a minor league hockey team.