Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- If former Ohio State QB Terrelle Pryor actually did go in the first round of the NFL supplemental draft, CBSSports.com’s own Rob Rang writes that agent Drew Rosenhaus would really have earned his money.
- CBSSports.com’s own Steve Reed thinks that Panthers coach Ron Rivera’s fate is in the hands of rookie QB Cam Newton.
- If you like to smoke while watching Bills games in person, you’re going to have to change your habits. The Bills have announced that smoking is banned at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Also, since there is no re-entry policy, you can’t leave to smoke and then return.
- A trio of Jaguars have been traveling the world, and according to the Florida Times Union, center Brad Meester, DE Aaron Kampman and LB Russell Allen have been positively affected by what they’ve seen. Meester went to Haiti, while Kampman and Allen traveled to El Salvador.
- This was my favorite part of the AP story detailing the Bengals player-led workouts. They even clean up after themselves. Following a full-team practice last week at UC, quarterbacks Jordan Palmer and Andy Dalton filled their arms with water bottles and blocking pads and headed for the storage area. Palmer couldn't recall the last time he's had to put the equipment away. “It's been a while," he said.
- Eagles draft pick Danny Watkins is a strong boy. The kind of guy that can just lift a trunk hood off the front of a car.
- NBC broadcaster Al Michaels thinks Los Angeles will get an NFL franchise. Not only that, but he thinks that, some point, the city will have TWO franchises.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed.