Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- Buffalo Wild Wings is offering up what I like to call "lockout wings." Or, what you might call "free wings if the lockout ends before July 20." (Which, coincidentally, is what BW3's is calling them.) To be eligible for six free wings in the event of the lockout ending, cruise on over to their Facebook page and like their petition to end the lockout. If the lockout ends before July 20, everyone who does so will get some free grub. The fascinating thing here, for me, isn't that I might get six wings. It's how much freaking money places like BW3 stand to lose come September if there's no football on for fans to come in and watch. So, yeah, it's probably worth whatever they have to give up in Jamaican Jerk.
- Jason LaCanfora of NFL.com takes a look at which quarterbacks will be traded once the lockout ends. And which ones won't.
- Roddy White, via Larry Brown Sports, thinks that the Falcons will be the new version of the "Greatest Show on Turf" because of their increased explosiveness. Hmmm. Sounds like he's been reading at least one of our handsome Eye on Football blogger's works.
- We mentioned that Donovan McNabb thinks he's going to start somewhere, so we should also mention that he's working out with his former Philadelphia teammates. The drama!
- Dear Pittsburgh Steelers, the Baltimore Ravens don't NEED YOU to motivate them. But don't stop anyway.
- Joe Haden took a bunch of Browns fans out last night and bought them sushi. Tonight, apparently, he's buying drinks. So Cleveland's got that, I guess.
- Some of the Cowboys are getting a look at Rob Ryan's defensive system and, apparently, it's "crazy."
- Matt Conner at SB Nation Kansas City would like the rest of the media to stop screaming about Ricky Stanzi becoming the future of the Chiefs and remember to appreciate Matt Cassel who, by the way, just went to the Pro Bowl.