Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- In case you missed the CBSSports.com draft chat with Andy Benoit, Will Brinson, Rob Rang and Mike Freeman (with a cameo appearance by yours truly), you’re in luck. Click the link for the archived version.
- Read this story from Fox Sports’ Alex Marvez about the potential of players sand-bagging their baseline concussion tests. It’s scary, and I’m sure it will happen.
- Bears player rep Robbie Gould says owners are greedy, and for the players who are having financial difficulties, well, it’s their own fault.
- All Falcons WR Roddy White wanted was some of his jerseys framed. Now, he’s asking for an arrest warrant to be taken out on the person who, according to White, is demanding $10,000 for the jerseys to be returned. Apparently, the two originally had agreed on a $400 fee for each jersey to be framed.
- Former Ravens coach Brian Billick on why it’s so hard to get that first-round quarterback pick right. Money line: “I am living proof that if you miss on a first-round quarterback, as I did with Kyle Boller, you end up broadcasting games and writing about the NFL instead of coaching.”
- Boomer Esiason sympathizes with any future Bengals QB. Said Esiason: "I have to completely sympathize with Blaine Gabbert if he does get drafted by the Bengals. I do believe he would make a great fit there, but as Cris (Collinsworth) and I both know, he is going to have to be a better player than advertised in order to be successful there because of the lack of support."
- Raiders coach Hue Jackson isn’t happy with the offseason arrests of Michael Bush, Mario Henderson and Louis Murphy.
- Sounds like Steelers T Flozell Adams will play next season instead of retiring. And if he could continue to be a starting RT, that’d be cool for him, too.
- Lynn Chandis, who starred on Steelers teams in the 1950s and is second only to Gayle Sayers for career kickoff return average, died at the age of 86.
- Positive news story of the day! Falcons owner Arthur Blank has donated $3 million to the Child Protection Center at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Nice gift.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .