Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- The Seattle Times breaks down Marshawn Lynch’s now-famous 67-yard TD run vs. the Saints. All eleven Seahawks who were on the field for that play were interviewed for this story. Good stuff if you like to know the inside scoop of what was happening during a specific play.
- When Reggie Jackson thinks you’re talking too much and that you should just shut up, it might be time to listen. We speak, of course, of Antonio Cromartie.
- I wonder how much John Fox’s enjoyment of Tim Tebow helped land him the Denver head coaching job. But yeah, fixing the Broncos defense is fairly important also.
- Speaking of Fox, at least one of his former players in Carolina said the Broncos will love their new head coach.
- Fox Sports’ Adam Caplan breaks down where Cam Newton will go in the 2011 NFL Draft.
- Why matching Jets CB Darrelle Revis against Patriots WR Wes Welker might not be the best idea for Rex Ryan.
- Terrell Suggs resumed his regular Tom Brady bashing on Sirius Mad Dog Radio Thursday. Of Brady’s three Super Bowl rings Suggs said, “He’s got the tuck rule incident and you got the videotaping of other teams’ practices. It’s like “Oh, OK what’s going on here?’"
- NFL.com’s Jason La Canfora reports that former Bills coach Dick Jauron will get a look at becoming Pat Shurmur’s defensive coordinator in Cleveland.
- The drug charges against former Chargers safety Kevin Ellison have been dropped, and now he’s hoping he can return to the NFL and “show teams who I am again.” Apparently, he’s NOT the kind of guy who walks around with 100 Vicodin pills in his pocket without a prescription.
- Former Giants LB Antonio Pierce thought hard about returning to the game he loved. But in the end, he decided to stay retired.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .