Posted by Andy Benoit
- The Vikings stadium bill was posted in the Senate on Friday. The Senate was not in session, so the bill cannot be officially introduced until Monday.
- Many believe that Marion Barber, due $4.25 million in 2011, will not be in a Cowboys uniform at the beginning of the season.
- For the draft, Colts president Bill Polian will assume that his team's free agents are gone. (This sounds like lockout news, but chances are, Polian always takes this stance when drafting.)
- With the Orioles off to a hot start and the Ravens not doing anything whatsoever at the moment, now seems to be a fair time to ask if the city of Baltimore is a baseball town or a football town.
- Chris Dielman is testifying in defense of his buddy Brian Giles, who is the defendant in a domestic violence case.
- Nevada quarterback Colin Kaepernick is visiting with the Raiders.
- The Patriots could be looking at Illinois running back Mike Leshoure.
- Brett Favre is hosting a one-day seven on-on-seven high school football camp in Mississippi to raise money for charity.
- Drew Rosenhaus doesn’t think the Dolphins can win a playoff game with Chad Henne. (It’s rare to hear the super-agent say something that burns any chance of him snagging another client.)
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .