Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- If you’re bored (and it IS noon on a Friday afternoon, after all) and you need to kill time while waiting to see what happens with the labor negotiations, Foxsports.com has the drinking game for you. If you participate, though, you’ll probably have to hit up the local liquor store. Unless you’re the kind of person who has both Cristal AND Schlitz at your home. In which case, you’re kind of awesome.
- An interesting look by Yahoo! Sports’ Dan Wetzel at one of the most important power players in the labor negotiations: Judge David Doty.
- The Giants are putting on the hard-sell to get you to buy Personal Seat Licenses. Curious timing, wouldn’t you say? It’ll cost you between $7,500 and $20,000.
- Retiring Patriots G Stephen Neal thought there was a chance he could play next season. But he also knew if he injured himself again, he might be putting himself in real danger. So, he retired.
- At this time last year, Texans TE Owen Daniels – the recipient of a brand-new contract – worried that his career might be over.
- Even after the Browns re-signed QB Seneca Wallace to a three-year, $9 million deal to back up Colt McCoy, it’s not out of the realm of possibility that Jake Delhomme could return to Cleveland as well. Or to use GM Tom Heckert’s term, “it’s not that super far out.”
- Cardinals S Matt Ware – the team’s Ed Block Courage award winner – has been battling Type I diabetes since the spring of 2009. He’s an impressive dude.
- One reason the Vikings did not tender QB Tarvaris Jackson and likely will watch him walk away is because the coaching staff has been impressed with Joe Webb.
- So, is Da’Quan Bowers 100 percent healthy or not 100 percent? Because he’s acting very much like a person who is not 100 percent healthy.
- I’m sorry, this has nothing to do with football, but man, it’s always awesome watching a baby hysterically laugh uncontrollably. And if the labor negotiations go bad today, you can keep replaying this video. It will make you feel better. Seriously, this video is the best thing I’ve seen all week.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .