Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- The players and the owners have again convened to negotiate a new CBA. The newest location? The great state of Minnesota, also the home of U.S. magistrate judge Arthur Boylan.
- CBSSports.com’s Andy Benoit, writing for the NY Times, lists his top-10 quarterbacks.
- What are the chances for Terrell Owens to reach the Hall of Fame one day? Maybe not as great as you’d think.
- Here’s how the Patriots are spending their summer vacations (AKA what they’ve been up to since the lockout began).
- LB Jason Taylor apparently wants to play one more season for the Jets. New York released him before the lockout, but it’s not out of the question that he could return for a reduced salary.
- How much is a name worth? Well, if you want that name on the New Meadowlands Stadium, it’s going to cost about $17 million per year.
- Bengals RB Cedric Benson, who will stand trial on an assault charge, had his trial moved to Aug. 29 after his attorneys requested more time. If convicted, Benson could face up to a year in prison.
- Another NFL player has praised Terrelle Pryor. And what do you know? Donte Stallworth and Pryor have the same agent in Drew Rosenhaus. Wow, that must be a coincidence, eh?
- Free agent CB Travis Fisher -- last seen playing for the Ravens -- was arrested early this morning on a charge of driving with a suspended license.
- Packers fans are mobilizing. They’ve developed a Facebook page to convince President Obama that former Packers OL Fuzzy Thurston deserves a presidential pardon (he owes $1.7 million in back taxes to the IRS).
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed.