Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- MJD's taking the proverbial dog by the leash when it comes to offseason NFL boredom, creating a set of Westminster Dog Show comparisons to professional football players. That sounds crazy until you see the amazing first photo that involves Carson Palmer and an English Springer Spaniel with really droopy eyes and its ears in some sort of terrible ties.
- What happens when the NFL takes one of Georgia coach Mark Richt's assistants? He raids an NFL for his replacement, duh.
- Chuck Cecil -- you may remember him from such films as "My Middle Finger Caught on National TV" -- will interview for the Steelers defensive backs coaching gig.
- Could Malcom Floyd be a fit for the Falcons in free agency? Dave Choate of the Falcoholic thinks it's a possibility.
- Adam Rank of NFL.com has the top-six NFL/WWE comparisons. It's like dogs but with less faking.
- Mike Tice has reportedly gotten an extension from the Bears for his work as offensive line coach. Or, as we like to call it, "
- Great read by Sally Jenkins on the labor situation at The Washington Post.
- Is there anyone out there that wants to argue that Da'Quan Bowers is a better pick for the Panthers than Nick Fairley? Yes, yes there is.
- Blogging the Boys breaks down the changes in positional coaches for Dallas this offseason.