Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- If you’re a black bear based in Alaska, be on the lookout for Titans DE Jason Babin. It sounds like he’s coming after you.
- Eagles QB Kevin Kolb is not – I repeat, he is NOT – going to just sit there and be a turd. He’s just not going to do it. This is what he says anyway.
- Buccaneers TE Kellen Winslow’s knee is pain free. That’s the first time in a very long while he can say that truthfully.
- If there is no new labor deal by July 15, the Bengals won’t hold their training camp in Georgetown, Ky. – the club’s regular preseason spot. Which means no more daily jaunts to the local Ruby Tuesday for players and scribes (to be fair, it IS a 30-second walk from the Fairfield Inn).
- Here’s how bad Bills TE Scott Chandler wanted to work out with his teammates in western New York. He drove 24 hours roundtrip from Iowa to do it after his flights were canceled. Talk about a dude who misses playing football.
- Jaguars QB David Garrard is behaving awfully classy for a guy whose job might be replaced by incoming rookie Blaine Gabbert.
- CBSSports.com’s own Ron Clements writes about Rams second-year QB Sam Bradford mentoring St. Louis’ incoming rookie class.
- How many people have been tending to the gravesite for legendary coach Vince Lombardi for the past 25 years? Apparently, more than one. And they didn’t know about each other.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed.