Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- According to the Mark Washburn of the Charlotte Observer, 76 people in Charlotte have signed up to become organ donors since the touching story of Chris Henry's mother and the people who received his organs aired on The NFL Today. This doesn't even include the number of folks who registered through the DMV, which is typically the easiest way to become an organ donor. Very cool stuff.
- With the injuries to Michael Oher and Chris Chester, the Ravens could be looking at some offensive line shakeup.
- Doug Farrar's put together the "All-Underrated Team" over at Shutdown Corner -- couldn't agree more on Jamaal Charles, especially. He's only scored four touchdowns this year, but the dude's been a freaking monster in every other aspect of the game.
- Are the Bears the fastest team in the NFL? There's an argument to be made, but I'd probably take the Eagles or the Chiefs.
- Tom Brady didn't practice Tuesday. In other news, taxes are still due sometime in April and the sun will come up tomorrow.
- Is Matt Cassel a good quarterback? Excellent question -- Arrowhead Pride breaks it down with pretty pictures.
- The Colts signed Taj Smith. Again. This should indicate that they're not doing so well on the injury front.
- Roy Williams says he's the most consistent wide receiver on the Dallas Cowboys. Hmm. Feels like "consistent" can apply to a lot of stuff right?
- Interesting nugget that slipped through the cracks in Peter King's MMQB yesterday -- the 49ers KNEW that the Broncos were going to be videotaping the walkthrough in London. Which means that someone in the Broncos organization told them, or it's common knowledge that the Broncos do this. The former seems most likely, I suppose, based on everyone else getting tipped off, but it's a pretty interesting little factoid that seemed like it deserved a little attention. Just. Saying.