Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- Marty Hurney told Joseph Pearson of the Charlotte Observer on Monday that the Carolina Panthers top two needs are quarterback and defensive tackle. Hurney also mentioned that Jimmy Clausen has the tools to succeed. Oh, and he drafted him. So, provided Nick Fairley doesn't do anything ridiculous between now and April, there's a good chance he's the top pick.
- Dan Levy of Press Coverage breaks down exactly how far the Packers and Steelers have traveled (based on Google Maps). It's an outstanding tribute to how much time Dan has on his hands breakdown of their traveling and, as usual, further proof that the Steelers get preferential treatment.
- Jimmy Traina has a pretty good video at the bottom of Hot Clicks called "Grab My Belt" that's a tribute to Aaron Rodgers touchdown celebration (which is also a tribute -- to Triple H of the WWE).
- Jason Whitlock predicts at FOX Sports that the NFL players will "turn on union director" DeMaurice Smith. That would be a fairly interesting subplot.
- Could the Jaguars dump Mike Sims-Walker because they think he's "selfish"? Well, they could. In fact, they could dump him for worse reasons. But it's not going to make their receiving corps any better.
- Want hard-hitting lineup analysis of the Puppy Bowl? Of course you do.
- Brian McIntyre breaks down Goodell's salary "reduction" a little further.
- Interestingly, Mike Smith and Bill Belichick will have Japanese assistants for the Pro Bowl.
- Barack Obama's really excited about his new Packers jersey. Except not at all.