Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- The situations in Minnesota and Dallas seem pretty similar, right? Well, interestingly, Leslie Frazier is considered a 'players' coach' (like Wade Phillips) and perhaps he'll bring a less, ahem, confrontational style to the Vikings locker room. This seems interesting because Jason Garrett's found success so far by being heavy-handed in Dallas, and Frazier might do the opposite. Or, you know, just not being a bad game manager.
- The guys at Buffalo Rumblings made an Aaron Maybin "Inactive Wear" clothing line ad. It's hysterical and now it's being turned into a radio ad as well.
- Larry Fitzgerald recently discussed eating "cavier" versus "garbage" in reference to his current Cardinals team. Darren Urban of the Birds Blog says he didn't mean it in anger.
- Want a reason to watch Browns - Panthers on Sunday? There's the whole "Who's going to end up being the second-best quarterback in Sam Bradford's draft class?" debate.
- Don't love the NFL Network announcers? Wait until Saturday to watch the Bengals - Jets game replayed with tons of people mic'd up and no one in the booth talking.
- If you're one of those people who really, really wants to see more Tim Tebow, well, a) you're silly and b) you're gonna be unhappy all season.
- Steph Stradley does a great job of becoming professionally unhinged about the Texans defense. Which is really, really bad.
- Can 10-6 win the AFC South? Big Cat Country thinks yes.