Posted by Josh Katzowitz
- It sounds like the Vikings are willing to kick more money into the pot in order to secure a new stadium. That might mean the organization would have to pay 40 percent of the cost, instead of 33 percent.
- Is it possible that the Jets would be interested in trading for Carolina WR Steve Smith? I imagine Smith would kinda like that idea.
- The Ravens aren’t going to transform sixth-round pick, QB Tyrod Tayler, into a WR. Instead, they’ll probably use him in situations where they can get him outside the pocket and exploit his athleticism.
- It would not be a huge shock to see Antwan Applewhite’s tenure with the Chargers end after he was arrested on DUI charges Friday.
- The Packers hope to begin a stadium expansion project that would add about 7,500 new seats to Lambeau Field. That would push capacity to over 80,000.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @cbssportsnfl on Twitter and subscribe to our RSS Feed .