I still have hope that the Lakers will not only make the playoffs, but get to the Finals and win. I'm on Metta's page and never stopped believing they can. As long as there is a path to victory and everyone is eventually back healthy.
I'm right there with you my Laker brother! I hate to say it, and I know it sounds ridiculously cliched, but I really think the almost constant barrage of misfortune and adversity that has been raining on this team since Day 1 has actually finally brought them together. If nothing else, it's certainly blessed us with the emergence of Eazy-E, Earl Clark and it has somewhat magically transformed Kobe Bryant, of all people, into the Lakers "glue guy". Nash has been rock solid since coming back from the leg injury and the bench guys, especially Jamison, have started to really show a pulse.
Now we just need Metta give us solid minutes and start knocking down those 3s at a better rate and get Howard back as soon as possible...whenever he's ready...when the spirit moves him...whatever.
What would totally blow my mind at this point would be to see Robert Sacre have an out-of-nowhere breakout game not unlike what Samuel Dalembert turned in for the Bucks on Tuesday night after Larry Sanders went down - 35 points on 17-21 from the field, 12 boards and 2 assists in 27 freakish minutes!
Let's go Lakers - three more games to finish this Grammy trip...keep it going! Let's finish strong!
"nope. my thing is you're DEFINITELY allowed to disagree. however, there's ALWAYS been a right way to come at people, and a WRONG way. which is a YOU problem, not a ME problem... "
Let's hit some recent highlights for the man that "comes at people right":
- "this would coincide with the exact moment he started to embarrass his parents. no wonder they keep this clown locked in the basement..."
- "LMAO!!!!! so let me get this straight. you(the KING of idiots) think that somehow the Lakers would be better WITHOUT Kobe? TOO DAMN FUNNY...!!!!"
- "LMAO!!! yeah whatever excuses nuthuggers like yourselves want to make to make yourselves feel better. "
- "a true sign that some people live with their heads up their keisters..."
- "LMAO @ "we". since when were you a part of ANYONE'S team, water boy...?"
- "if you say so. and btw, btw, why're thinking of my "grapes" here? something you're trying to tell the board...? sick little 40 year old virgin down there in Florida. tsk tsk..."
But please, DO continue to keep lecturing people about the RIGHT WAY to come at people. I love a good laugh. The only thing more ridiculous would be Kobe starting a career as a marriage counselor after his playing days are over.
Punchline, what's your take on this game - care to venture a guess at the outcome?Clippers should win if they get back Paul, Crawford, and Griffin which is expected because it doesn't look like the Heat will have Wade and Bosh tonight.
but something is wrong with the clipps either that or they have just been massively over acheiving.Nothing is wrong with the Clippers. They're just not a very good team without CP3. He missed the last 9 games before tonight and they went 3-6 in those games. They will get back to their winning ways real soon as long as CP3 doesn't get banged up again
Best win of the year for Miami...yeah, I'll say, especially considering you had them losing this game...at home no less!